Participate in AVAX staking rewards with GoGoPool. Stake your AVAX assets to get ggAVAX, earn rewards, and contribute to the growth of the first decentralized staking protocol on Avalanche.
SIMPLIFIED AND SECURESwap AVAX for ggAVAX. Audited by the best.
EARN DAILY REWARDSggAVAX accrues AVAX rewards daily.
ACCESS DEFI NETWORKPut your staked AVAX to work across DeFi to compound yield.
Earn more than validating solo. Stake GGP, get matched with AVAX, and launch your node with a Minipool. Use your GGP rewards to gain AVAX delegations.
STAKE 1000 AVAXMinipools lower the staking requirement on Avalanche.
NON-CUSTODIALMaintain ownership of your new validator.
HIGHER ROIEarn commission from pooled AVAX, and GGP rewards from providing GGP collateral.
The first permissionless staking protocol on Avalanche
How does it work?
GoGoPool uses liquid staking to lower the Avalanche minimum staking requirement to launch a node and become a validator. Reward cycles occur every 15 days and yield is generated for liquid stakers and node operators.
Swap AVAX for ggAVAX to earn staking rewards via liquid staking. No hardware needed.
Avax sent to deposit pool
Staker AVAX is deposited into the Deposit Pool, getting matched to queued Minipools.
Operators stake AVAX and GGP to get matched with Deposit Pool funds and launch a new validator.
Avax matched to minipool in queue
New Minipool launched with staker and node operator funds. Yield is generated for ggAVAX, node operator earns GGP and AVAX.
Safe & secure
Audited by the best
Backed by the industry leaders
By leveraging GoGoPool, builders will have one of their key friction points removed catalyzing rapid growth in the Avalanche subnet economy.”
- Austin Barack, Partner, CoinFundLearn more
- What is Avalanche?Avalanche is a blockchain created by Ava Labs, solving the [Trilemma](https://medium.com/certik/the-blockchain-trilemma-decentralized-scalable-and-secure-e9d8c41a87b3). It is:
Alongside a breakthrough consensus protocol, Avalanche has infinite horizontal scaling with Subnets.
- What is a Subnet?A Subnet is a sovereign network which defines its own rules regarding its membership and token economics. It is composed of a dynamic subset of Avalanche validators working together to achieve consensus on the state of one or more blockchains.
- What is liquid staking?In Proof of Stake networks, users can lock up tokens to help secure the network while earning rewards. While locked up, funds are inaccessible.
With liquid staking, users deposit AVAX into GoGoPool and receives a liquid staking token. This liquid staking token represents the deposited AVAX as well as any staking rewards it has accrued over time.
Users can now earn more yield by deposit their liquid staking token into DeFi apps, while being able to exit their positions easily and safely.
- How does GoGoPool work?GoGoPool has two users; node operators and liquid stakers.
By using our GGP token node operators can launch new validator nodes with only 1000 AVAX by being matched with liquid staking funds, and earn AVAX and GGP rewards. By restaking GGP rewards node operators request delegation from the liquid staking pool, increasing their overall yield.
Liquid stakers deposit AVAX and receive ggAVAX. ggAVAX represents the deposited AVAX and any rewards accrued, and can be used across DeFi apps to generate even more yield.
Join our Discord to ask questions from our friendly and helpful community! We will be releasing a Preview Build soon as a way for community members to get familiar with the protocol.